Get your Fashion Fix at Mango
I’ve always been a dress-kind-of-girl. It makes me feel more feminine, plus I feel prettier when wearing one. Lol! Since I became a momma, shopping at Forever 21 was taken off my list. The designs are something I no longer appreciate, plus the styles and cuts don’t suit me. Most of the dresses I find have nothing to do with accentuating my figure as well, considering I have to hide some bulges somewhere.
In case I am feeling generous or when treating myself for a job well done, I always pass by Mango to get myself a dress (or two). I’ve been shopping at Mango since high school days. I always find their clothes simple yet classic, something that will never go out of style. I could use the clothes both for work, errands and at times, date nights. When I became a mom, I was still able to use the dresses (that still fits me) and it looks perfectly well.
What I like about Mango
- It is my one-stop shop. Mango offers fashion, footwear and accessories, all in one place. Even if dress is a favorite, I like their shirts (the P499 ones! Hehehe), skirts and shorts for my errands. I haven’t tried their bags though, but I have a friend who has one and it’s serving her well.
- One word: SALE. Let’s face it: being a foreign brand, clothes from Mango can be expensive. That is why I also watch out for their sales (and private sales) since 10% – 20% discount is still a discount. It helps me save a lot too, especially when it comes to dresses.
- The clothes’ fabric. I tend to be choosy when it comes to the clothes’ materials. As much as possible, I go for ones made in cotton material since it is more comfortable and softer on the skin, especially since running around and chasing the kids are part of the job description.
- Classic styles and colors. I noticed that most of the dresses I bought from Mango are blue. I had a few pieces in other classic colors but blue will always be a fave. What I like about Mango is that aside from the fabric, the designs are simple and classic – characteristics I am always looking for when buying clothes.
- Mango Kids. And they have it in Trinoma, which is perfectly convenient for me when shopping for my little ones.
- I can buy it online. This is one my biggest issues since I entered the world of motherhood. Going out and giving a few hours for myself means I have to adjust everything according to my husband and kids’ schedule. Good thing I can buy it online (you can purchase it online through this link), which means I don’t have to go directly on the store, make a few clicks and wait for my purchases right in front of my doorstep. This is a lot easier and more convenient.
Give yourself a treat mommas. We all deserve it. To help you in your shopping needs, you can purchase from Mango online through this link.
Note: Links are not affiliate links.
A former law student turned stay-at-home mom of two. Join me and read my adventures as I go through this crazy world called parenting and mommy-hood.