Get your Fashion Fix at Mango

I’ve always been a dress-kind-of-girl. It makes me feel more feminine, plus I feel prettier when wearing one. Lol! Since I became a momma, shopping at Forever 21 was taken off my list. The designs are something I no longer appreciate, plus the styles and cuts don’t suit me. Most of the dresses I find have nothing to do with accentuating my figure as well, considering I have to hide some bulges somewhere.

In case I am feeling generous or when treating myself for a job well done, I always pass by Mango to get myself a dress (or two). MangoI’ve been shopping at Mango since high school days. I always find their clothes simple yet classic, something that will never go out of style. I could use the clothes both for work, errands and at times, date nights. When I became a mom, I was still able to use the dresses (that still fits me) and it looks perfectly well.

What I like about Mango

• It is my one-stop shop. Mango offers fashion, footwear and accessories, all in one place. Even if dress is a favorite, I like their shirts (the P499 ones! Hehehe), skirts and shorts for my errands. I haven’t tried their bags though, but I have a friend who has one and it’s serving her well.
  • One word: SALE. Let’s face it: being a foreign brand, clothes from Mango can be expensive. That is why I also watch out for their sales (and private sales) since 10% – 20% discount is still a discount. It helps me save a lot too, especially when it comes to dresses.
  • The clothes’ fabric. I tend to be choosy when it comes to the clothes’ materials. As much as possible, I go for ones made in cotton material since it is more comfortable and softer on the skin, especially since running around and chasing the kids are part of the job description.
  • Classic styles and colors. I noticed that most of the dresses I bought from Mango are blue. I had a few pieces in other classic colors but blue will always be a fave. What I like about Mango is that aside from the fabric, the designs are simple and classic – characteristics I am always looking for when buying clothes.
  • Mango Kids. And they have it in Trinoma, which is perfectly convenient for me when shopping for my little ones.
  • I can buy it online. This is one my biggest issues since I entered the world of motherhood. Going out and giving a few hours for myself means I have to adjust everything according to my husband and kids’ schedule. Good thing I can buy it online (you can purchase it online through this link), which means I don’t have to go directly on the store, make a few clicks and wait for my purchases right in front of my doorstep. This is a lot easier and more convenient.

Give yourself a treat mommas. We all deserve it. To help you in your shopping needs, you can purchase from Mango online through this link.

Note: Links are not affiliate links.

1. Krisna

April 9, 2015 at 2:56 am

“I have to hide some bulges somewhere.” I can totally relate! Back when I was still boasting my 24inch waistline and perfectly-shaped legs, lahat ng isuot ko ‘feeling’ ko bagay sa akin ngayon hindi na. Noon I can spot a nice outfit for me in less than 10 minutes pero ngayon 2 hours na akong nag-iikot sa mall pero wala pa din akong makuha na tingin ko ay babagay sa akin. Hahaha! Pero keri lang naman. My life is way much happier now naman compared to the days na sexy pa ako. Iba talaga ang nagagawa ng motherhood. πŸ™‚ Anyway, your post just reminded me that I need to update my closet na talaga. I hope makakupit ako ng malaki-laki kay hubby soon para makapag-shopping na. Hahaha! More power to your blog! πŸ™‚

April 9, 2015 at 3:03 am

Same here. Feeling ko talaga I can carry anything. Ngayon, I have to be careful in choosing clothes :)) Of course, motherhood changes us in the best but most surprising way possible πŸ™‚ Thanks momma and more power to you as well! πŸ™‚

2. katjrod

April 9, 2015 at 3:50 am

I find Mango clothes comfortable. Yes they do have pieces that go with the trend but they always have designs that are classic and fit my taste, I’m a simple dresser. And if you’re not really into expensive bags, theirs are also nice and affordable.

April 9, 2015 at 5:36 am

Yes, meron din nga sila na sabay sa uso πŸ™‚ but I prefer the classic ones πŸ™‚

3. Balot

April 9, 2015 at 6:22 am

I seldom go to Mango store and yes only when there’s a sale. Also, totally agree with their fabric coz it so soft and comfortable talaga. I wonder when is their next sale. πŸ˜€

April 9, 2015 at 6:33 am

They’ll be having another sale on June, I think πŸ™‚

4. Jackie Park

April 9, 2015 at 2:57 pm

I love Mango…especially when there’s a sale! Haha because their clothes are not cheap at all. Nowadays though I’m also loving Zara. Again, especially when there’s a sale haha. πŸ™‚

April 10, 2015 at 1:58 am

Yes, Zara is a favorite too πŸ™‚ But every time I go there, I always go to the Kids’ Section. Lol!

5. Lique Dimayuga

April 9, 2015 at 6:17 pm

I don’t have a Mango clothing yet, maybe it’s time to get one! πŸ™‚ And yes, shopping online is a plus for me nowadays πŸ™‚ thanks for sharing!

April 10, 2015 at 1:27 am

It is highly recommended momma πŸ™‚ though I suggest buy it on sale kasi ang laking mura compared to the original price πŸ™‚

6. Katrina Chua Alcantara

April 9, 2015 at 7:30 pm

bakit kaya kapag mommy na nagiiba ang taste? πŸ™‚

April 10, 2015 at 1:26 am

Oo nga eh! I used to wear anything and now, there are so many factors to consider. Haha!

7. sarah tirona

April 10, 2015 at 3:19 am

hahaha i just ordered something from mango.com cause they didnt have stock in the stores anymore but shipping is so expensive via their website! had to pay P650! πŸ™

April 11, 2015 at 12:19 am

P650 shipping? Ang mahal naman! No stock also in Zalora?

8. Rhoda Fajardo

April 10, 2015 at 4:04 am

The price tags in Mango are very scary. What I do is just look around and pretend that I’m interested in buying and when my kid starts her tantrums, that’s my queue to get out of the shop before I actually buy something. Hehehe.

April 11, 2015 at 12:17 am

hehehe. That’s why I bring my kids in the mall. Gives me an excuse to just walk away instead of buying something for myself :))

9. Nica Reyes

April 10, 2015 at 4:34 am

Oh, Mango is love. Love their basics and suit dresses πŸ™‚ And YAY for the online shop! πŸ™‚

April 11, 2015 at 12:17 am

Yes, yay talaga for the online shop. At least we don’t have to leave anymore πŸ™‚

10. Mommy Levy

April 10, 2015 at 8:59 am

I have few Mango clothes, and recently I bought a Mango bag at Zalora too.

April 11, 2015 at 12:16 am

Okay talaga pag may online store. very accessible πŸ™‚

11. Cheanne

April 12, 2015 at 1:35 am

Someone gave me a dress from Mango before. When I was trying on dresses in my closet, it was the only one that did not make me look bulgy. Whew!

April 12, 2015 at 5:18 am

Diba??? Comfy pa suotin :))

12. Pam / Hey, Miss Adventures!

April 12, 2015 at 4:45 pm

I’ve been thinking of getting more dresses this year. Hmmmm I should probably add Mango to my online shopping haunts, huh?

April 13, 2015 at 12:52 am

You should! Hehehe. They really have great line of dresses πŸ™‚

13. phenomenalmama16

April 13, 2015 at 7:08 am

I used to love to buy at Mango, but I haven’t shopped there is quite a long time already. I prefer buying for kids, instead.

April 13, 2015 at 7:42 am

I only buy when it’s on sale and I feel like rewarding myself, which is once in a blue moon :)) Yes, I find joy in shopping for kids πŸ™‚

14. Amethystine (@Amethystine)

April 14, 2015 at 3:16 am

I rarely shop for clothes nowadays, and I only buy from Mango when they’re on sale. I have a pair of Mango jeans that’s a bit loose so I’m thinking of transforming it into short pants. πŸ™‚

April 14, 2015 at 5:50 am

That’s nice πŸ™‚ Sayang naman kesa hindi magamit πŸ™‚

April 14, 2015 at 11:42 pm

Now your post makes me want to go to Mango. I’ll save that when I’ve given birth πŸ™‚

April 15, 2015 at 1:17 am

Hehehe. Go lang mommy πŸ™‚ Congrats on your new baby πŸ™‚

16. Rose Angelie

April 15, 2015 at 6:48 am

If I didn’t have kids, I wouldn’t be so confident wearing dresses talaga, it feels so girly kasi. haha Though I’m more comfortable wearing jeans ever since, I started to love dressing up na especially when I go out with my kids and usually dress up sila. πŸ™‚

April 15, 2015 at 8:14 am

I like dresses on date nights! Hahaha. But with the kids, I’m more of a jeans/shorts person since it is easier to move around πŸ™‚

17. tweenselmom

April 19, 2015 at 8:36 pm

I love Mango, not only because of their styles pero ang tibay ng damit talaga. Kahit the ones which are manipis, hindi madali magfade ang designs and mapunit sa washing machine πŸ™‚ These are the qualities I like when looking for brands.