#AyiAndHobbies: Where to Get Free Planner Printables

Disclaimer: This is NOT a sponsored post.

I’ve always been a planner girl. I remember buying a Tweety organizer when I was in gradeschool (I forgot the name of the store already) and saving up for the fillers for the following year. I enjoyed designing my planner and keeping it as colorful as possible even if most of the contents are for homeworks and school reminders.

Fast forward today, I am still the same planner girl as I was decades ago. The difference was this time, there are more planner accessories available – from stickers to stamps to bookmarks. Planners these days look so much better now and the choices are endless, I can’t even decide what to get for next year.

I never took planning seriously. By seriously, this means designing and the works. I only took planning to the next level weeks ago and decided to design my CBTL planner as a form of outlet slash therapy. I have zero artistic skills but somehow, designing my planner is so much easier, thanks to printable stickers. Planner Printables 5Speaking of planner stickers, I was ecstatic to find that there are sites who are generous enough to share FREE planner stickers. I’ve been using them and I liked how it looked good in my planner. I haven’t tried buying from online shops, though I’m so tempted to try them.

Anyway, below are websites I discovered that offered FREE printable planner stickers.  Planner Printables 41. Wendaful

Wenda is a sticker and inserts designer that offers some of her printable stickers for free. Aside from this, I like her sticker’s pastel color combination and the fonts she used that worked well with the design of the stickers.

In case you are using traveler’s notebook, Wenda also offers free planner inserts too.

2. Planner Addiction

If you are looking for a site that is generous enough to share planner stickers for free, then Planner Addiction is the best place to go. Each collection follows a specific theme such as Summer, Floral, Christmas, and Rainy Days. The website also offers the basic planner stickers like weekend banner, frames, and colorful heart flags among others.

Here’s the best part: some sticker themes come with eight pages of free printables. Definitely generous. Planner Printables 3

3. My Planner Envy

This is another website I discovered that offers free planner printable stickers. Aside from the free printables, My Planner Envy conducts Freebie Friday, which is also a Sampler Day where she shares some of her collections. If you are using Erin Condren or The Happy Planner, this website already provides a separate setting for each type of planner.

4. Vintage Glam Studio

If you are looking for a specific theme to use for your weekly spread like Mother’s Day, nautical, or spring, Vintage Glam Studio got you covered.  With her signature style in her designs, you know that your planner will be in good hands. Planner Printables 2

5. Chic Chic Printables

Most of her designs are for sale in Etsy. Occasionally, Chic Chic Printables shares some free printable stickers that will definitely look good on any planner. Planner Printables 1Despite being free, make sure that when you print and use their stickers, you will only do so for personal use. Give credit where the credit is due.

1. Juvy Ann

October 3, 2016 at 8:55 am

Doing your own planner is a good idea, especially if you cant find one that checks all your requirements. Thanks for this.

2. Michi (@michisolee)

October 3, 2016 at 11:05 am

I go to Pinterest to check for free planner printables, stickers or even card. Agree, print for personal use only and don’t forget to credit or link back.

3. tweenselmom

October 4, 2016 at 4:08 am

So useful! I am not such a planner girl, calendar lang talaga sa table ko ang kailangan ko, but the stickers I use often sa projects and my love letters

4. Cheryl F

October 4, 2016 at 7:17 am

I’m not a planner person, but post like this makes me want to have one. Hoping to receive one this Christmas. Lol

5. Mommy Queenelizabeth

October 4, 2016 at 1:28 pm

Im lazy writing and plotting my journals and planners. But i do love hoarding stickers and markers for it! Those free printables were cool!

6. momi berlin

October 4, 2016 at 11:00 pm

Thank you for this. I still use a planner. It started when I was in high school as each student then had her own bible diary to carry. I love doodling and using colorful pens but then lately, now that i do not work anymore, my planner is often left untouched. I should really make use of it. I feel my life is pretty more organized with a planner by my side.

7. lhourdesmercadero

October 5, 2016 at 9:10 am

The planner looks awesome.I have some planners in my drawer and a small one which I always bring with me.

8. Coi Ibanez

October 5, 2016 at 10:23 am

I don’t usually print my planner, I just buy a planner and design from there. Hehe! Thanks for this though! πŸ™‚

9. Michelle D.A.

October 5, 2016 at 4:49 pm

Thank you for these, Momma Ayi! Your post is just in time as I was already thinking of DIY-ing my planner for 2017. I am going to bookmark this as my reference if I’d push through with it. πŸ˜€

10. Nilyn EC Matugas

October 5, 2016 at 9:56 pm

Thank yuuu! I bookmarked your post for future reference! They got really lovely printables! πŸ™‚

11. Neri Ann

October 6, 2016 at 12:12 am

Loads of stickers! Yan din gusto ko before when I had a planner. I will put a lots of stickers on it especially if I am lazy to write.

12. Melisa Sanchez

October 6, 2016 at 8:16 am

I am planning to buy planner this month kasi subrang daming sched na, di lang sa sched activity sa church pati events and blog thing narin.

13. Maan Laxa

October 6, 2016 at 10:28 am

I used to frequent these websites back when I was still actively printing planner thingies! Then I had my planner inserts customised and I never needed anything else na. Still, it’s so fun to download and print pretty printables!

14. Mommy Levy

October 6, 2016 at 1:15 pm

I’ll bookmark this for next year. Gusto ko karerin ang planner ko πŸ™‚

15. Jen Bave Diez

October 7, 2016 at 1:45 am

I love crafts like those but I’m really creative. I remember buying a planner when I was in college and end up only 3 sheets being used. Hahaha. I’m lazy! The sites are great, I’m gonna print one soon for some crafty project. Thanks for the list.πŸ‘

16. Mommy Rockin' In Style

October 7, 2016 at 3:22 am

Wow! Another fun way to be creative with your planner. How I wish I have that talent hehehe. Thanks for sharing mommy! πŸ™‚

17. rollcoastermom

October 7, 2016 at 8:05 am

These are just some of the freebie planner sticker suppliers I have featured on Instagram as well. Good to know you’re having so much fun decorating your planner. πŸ™‚

18. Ma.Me.Mi.Mommy

October 7, 2016 at 12:42 pm

There was only one time when I religiously wrote and decorated on my planner. It lasted only for a few months though. Oh, if only I have the patience to stick with it. These resources are great! I’d be sure to refer back to this should my artistry come back.

19. Roby

October 7, 2016 at 2:39 pm

journal oooh! i recently got into this, and a friend has organized something for the enthusiasts. it’s the crafter’s marketplace.

20. Gracie Maulion

October 7, 2016 at 4:37 pm

I love free printables! But never tried decorating my planner, thanks for sharing these useful links, I can’t wait to print the stickers πŸ™‚

21. mommykach

October 7, 2016 at 10:26 pm

I really wanted to keep and maintain a planner pero I get overwhelmed with all the designs ganap. Good to know that there are site that offers these freebies πŸ™‚

22. Fully Housewifed! (@fullyhousewifed)

October 8, 2016 at 8:55 am

Oh I’ve seen Janice’s feature on IG on these planner sticker supplies, too. Yun nga lang, di ako planner-girl, hihi, so I never really got to buy anything from any of these suppliers.I often tell her I leave the planner thing to the ones really passionate for it, like her. πŸ˜‰

23. Denice Joyce Diaz-Faeldonia

October 8, 2016 at 10:02 am

Oh wow! I was searching for some way to add a bit of color to my planner/notebook. Thanks for sharing the sites!will try those sites out before buying some stickers.

24. coffee and beyond

October 9, 2016 at 9:10 am

Thanks for this. Will print mine too.

25. mamabelblogs

October 10, 2016 at 1:46 am

Thanks for sharing mommy, I’ll bookmark this (I hope I can also find time to decorate my planner) hihi! πŸ™‚

October 10, 2016 at 4:26 am

It’s nice that there are free printable stickers. THis way you only have to but the sticker papers.

27. Edel San

October 10, 2016 at 12:15 pm

I am not a “planner” girl but my daughter is. Will show her this. Thank you for sharing πŸ™‚

28. Claire Santiago

October 10, 2016 at 2:58 pm

This is so nice. Good thing there are free printables like this nowadays, no need to go to the bookstore, so convenient…

29. Maria Teresa Gregorio-Figuerres

October 11, 2016 at 12:10 am

Stickers are definitely a way to beautify planners. My son also uses stickers to decorate his school projects.

30. Nhessie

October 11, 2016 at 1:50 am

I didnt know planning can be so artistic! i used to just collect planners but I didnt put designs on them. must try this soon!

31. Anna β€œMommy Anna” Plaida

October 11, 2016 at 7:29 am

How I wish I can be artistic as you in decorating your planner same with Mommy Janice, ganda ng planner mo

32. mumwrites (@vixquips)

November 21, 2016 at 11:57 am

I have been planning since I can remember but I never want to spend too much on the hobby. I totally need this. I am now bookmarking this post for future use! Thank you for sharing! :*

33. Mary G Sanchez-Suycano

November 21, 2016 at 5:51 pm

I, too love and use planners but I haven’t taken it to the artistic level, so these are soooo helpful since I am planning to have a DIY planner for next year πŸ™‚