Momma Alert: Vaccines at a Cheaper Price?

Jan 22, 2015 | Mom Life, Money and Saving

As a parent, we always want to make sure that our kids get only the best. That is why as early as they were born, we want to give them the protection they need through vaccines. Unfortunately, not everything comes for free. And yes, vaccines can be expensive too. Of course, you can’t get away with it since you don’t want any regrets in the end, right? My kids had their PCV shots at P5,000.00 per shot! That’s three shots for both my girls, which means I spent P30,000 for one vaccine alone – and booster shots are not even included.

What if I tell you that there is a cheaper way to get vaccines for your tots? No mommas, you are not compromising your kids’ health. You are merely looking for other ways to get access to vaccines at a cheaper price. VaccinesPress Release

PRODUCT: Pedia and Adult Vaccines (direct from manufacturers)

MISSION: Help parents save on vaccines which can be used to buy other essential needs of the family

Iwas butas bulsa nila mommy & daddy sa bakuna ni baby 🙂

Mahal ba ang vaccine ni baby?

Halos monthly ang bakuna lalo na pag newborn.

Vaccines need not be expensive.

Save a LOT from vaccines with these easy steps:

HOW TO ORDER:
1) Inquire if your required vaccine is available
2) Deposit payment to BPI account. Email/post deposit slip.
3) Choose a day and time: M,W,F 9am onwards (order 1 week in advance)
4) Meet-up at desired MRT/LRT1/LRT2 station
5) Text your name, shirt color (for easy recognition)

MEET-UP PLACE: LRT1, LRT2 and MRT stations

SCHEDULE: Monday – Wednesday – Friday (9am onwards)

MEET-UP REMINDER:
Please be on time.
Bring an insulated cooler with ice pack (available for sale @ 70 each)

*If you don’t have a cooler at hand, additional P100 for a container, ice pack, fabric (for the cold chain to be  properly maintained)

Imagine sa dami ng kelangang vaccines ni baby…madami na maiipon…pang gatas,diaper,tuition na din yun 🙂

Nakatipid ka na

Nakapag-ipon ka pa.

Save on Vaccine 🙂

Book your orders now !!!

For inquiries and order, call Chinnie Asilo, 0922-8329354 / 0917-5329355

1. Kim @ Mom On Duty

This is really good! At least we now have a more affordable options. My only concern is if our pedia will inject vaccines that did not come from them. I’ll have to check on that.

• Ayi

I think this we need to ask our pedia first. But at least, we have other options diba. Some pediatricians charge really high for the shot alone.

2. Monica

Oh yes, vaccines really cost a lot! Good there are alternatives now!

3. Chinky Magtibay

You are right. Vaccines can really be very expensive. This can be a viable option for some of us.

4. Balot

Nice option! Mommies helping each other! Good job 😀

5. MissKeenReviewer

Great option but how can we be sure if the vaccines are legit and safe to use since there is no company/pharmacy or doctor that can attest to it. Hmm…macy santos

6. Serene shikukeza

This is a great option for us. However I have to check on a pedia who allows to have vaccines injected which doesn’t come from them.

7. juvy ann petilla

We also get our vaccines direct from suppliers, through our company. But for babies, i would still recommend consulting your pedia.

• Ayi

Yes, I think that it is a big concern – if pedias will allow. For sure, they want vaccines coming from them since they have a share on it too.

8. Cheanne

I wonder if it would be ok for our pedia to inject if it’s not from them. This is good though for those who have doctors and nurses in the family. At least, they can do the injecting hehe.

• Ayi

That’s true. Tipid talaga. Doctors kasi charge really high, depende pa kung saan hospital sila :))

9. Maan

It’s good that there are now more options when it comes to vaccination. With the doctor’s go-signal, I don’t think there should be a problem!

10. Arge

Butas bulsa talaga ang vaccines. Nakakaiyak lalo ung mga super expensive. It’s a good thing that our kumpare has a less expensive source.

Okay itong mga vaccines na direct from the manufacturer. Budget-friendly 🙂

I think these will help moms if they are cheaper but most pedias don’t allow other vaccines aside from those that come from them to make sure it’s safe.

Submit a Comment