NSOHelpline.com: The Travel and Hassle-Free Way of Getting an NSO Birth Certificate

NSOHelpline.com HomepageI didn’t have much time to prepare for my eldest’s baptism. In fact, I was only able to plan everything in one week – and that includes Church, inviting the godparents, reception and tokens. It wasn’t a big celebration but it was still hectic, given the time period.

One of the requirements in Sta. Rita de Cascia Parish in Philam (or any other churches in the Philipphines) is a NSO-certified birth certificate. Since I only have a week to prepare, I resorted to the World Wide Web for faster transaction. Thankfully, there is a site called NSOHelpline.com, which speed things up for me. With a few clicks, I was able to apply for my daughter’s birth certificate and have it delivered three days after payment, right in my doorstep. No lines, no traffic to deal with on the way and definitely hassle-free. Plus, I can do it at the comfort of my home too, which is very convenient. Saves me a lot of time too!

Press Release NSOHelpline.com Order Now Page

If you need an NSO birth certificate for travel, passport, enrollment, claims, ID application, or VISA processing, going to the nearest NSO Serbilis Outlet is a sure way of getting your hands on that very important document.

However, getting to the nearest NSO Serbilis Outlet is becoming quite a challenge nowadays, with MRT-related concerns all over the news and the ever present traffic jam of the city an omnipresent fact of life. Of course when you successfully arrive at your destination, queuing in line and waiting for the processing is part and parcel of the experience. Add all the effort and expenses, and probably the need to apply for work leave, and you dedicate a day’s worth of your life just to get a copy of your NSO document.

But what if all you need to do is to sit down, open your computer and open the browser www.nsohelpline.com side by side with your Facebook browser? What if you can apply for your NSO birth certificate by clicking and typing the needed info in one easy online form? What if all you need is one click or phone call to (02) 737-1111 and your NSO birth certificate will be delivered to you in 2-3 days right at your doorstep, anywhere in the Philippines? Now that ain’t so hard. It would probably take about 15 minutes of your time, without having to apply for work leave mind you because you can do it anytime 24/7. NSOHelpline.com Pay Online Page

www.NSOHelpline.com – Fast, Hassle-Free, Easy. Try it today.

1. Ma. Yvette Heart (@mayvetteheart)

December 10, 2014 at 5:24 am

I’ve tried using this service of NSO, and I am happy with how they accommodate my request. After paying them, I received in a couple of days my children birth certificates. True, very convenient na these days to apply online rather than commuting and lining up. Bagay ang slogan nila talaga, fast and hassle-free.

2. jennifer villanueva

December 10, 2014 at 5:26 am

I have used this service a lot of times and I’m very happy with it.. no delays and very quick.

3. Michelle Solee (@michisolee)

December 10, 2014 at 6:09 am

NSO birth cert talaga! Good thing our church did not require NSO copy, I just showed the Certified True Copy of my son’s birth certificate. Six months after his birth pa naging avialable NSO niya.

December 10, 2014 at 6:19 am

Ayaw nila ng certified true copy. They want to see the original first then sila ang magphotocopy. Hehe. The good thing is I got the birth cert after 2-3 days naman so mabilis talaga 🙂

4. Aleigna Lin

December 10, 2014 at 6:10 am

This is one of the best government agencies, I have to say. Sobrang efficient nila and their customer service really helps you. I’ve used their services countless of times and never ako nabigo.

5. Que Sullano - Gavan

December 10, 2014 at 6:18 am

Tried this several times and it’s really hassle-free!

6. Rackell Lumberio-Villareal

December 10, 2014 at 7:34 am

I tried this before, nung kumuha ako ng copy ng birth certificate ni Rhian. Actually, at first ayaw pa nila akong bigyan since need daw at least 6 months. But happy to say, nakuha ko naman yung akin after 14 days. 🙂

December 10, 2014 at 7:43 am

Why six months? Parang ang tagal ata. Natagalan lang ako sa second daughter ko actually. Took me one to two weeks ata kasi hindi pa na-register from th Civil Registry or something kaya they have to “look for it” daw.

7. Maan

December 10, 2014 at 3:06 pm

I think this is really very helpful and I heard it’s efficient. I wish there was a service like this a decade ago!

December 10, 2014 at 8:56 pm

I agree 🙂 Though I never really remembered falling in line just to get a birth certificate. I think my dad asked someone to do that for us :))

December 11, 2014 at 8:44 am

What a coincidence! I actually ordered NSO-certified birth certificates for my kids yesterday using the NSO Helpline. It was really easy to do!

9. Jen Santos

December 11, 2014 at 10:04 am

My husband tried this before and he swears by it! Haven’t tried this one personally but I sure will should the need arise.

10. Rei San

December 13, 2014 at 5:45 am

I’m also happy with the fast NSO delivery service as compared years ago. 🙂 -edel / thekitchengoddess.blogspot.com

11. Maria Teresa Figuerres

December 15, 2014 at 3:32 am

I got our NSO birth certificates and marriage license online, and it was delivered in just 2 days. I saved time and effort by doing that. I highly recommend it.

12. yvonnembertoldo

December 16, 2014 at 7:11 am

I’ve been using the NSO Helpline in getting our birth certificates. It really is a big help since you don’t need to line up and wait for hours. Hassle Free talaga 🙂

13. Jem Alvarado (@esupermommy)

December 17, 2014 at 8:55 am

Yes, Super Hassle-free. I just requested a birth certificate of my son and it arrived in two days.

14. Louisa Mercado (@2livelovelaugh5)

December 23, 2014 at 2:55 am

Love their service. I had also gotten a document and it did arrive 3 days after payment as well.

15. MommyPehpot

January 29, 2015 at 5:45 am

I haven’t tried this service but I tried going to NSO to get my birth certificate.. ngarag! Tapos naka tsinelas pa ako.. so kumusta naman di ba.. ang paa ko para ng taniman ng kamote sa dumi! Buti na lang may mga ganitong services na

January 29, 2015 at 6:23 am

Natawa naman ako dun Mommy. Hehehe. Di ko pa nasubukan pumunta sa NSO and I never planned to. Hehehe. Its a good thing talaga we have this kind of service. Very convenient 🙂