It’s Back at the Carnival at GPS’ Pumpkin Patch Party

One of the events I look forward to in my daughter’s school is their Pumpkin Patch (Halloween) Party. Unlike other establishments with spooky decors, GPS does it differently, sans the scary-looking decorations. pumpkin-patch-11For this year, they decided to go for carnival-themed party. The school was also set up in a way that will give you carnival feels. pumpkin-patch-8pumpkin-patch-9The students were dressed up in their wackiest, most creative carnival costumes. pumpkin-patch-1pumpkin-patch-4Games were also part of the program and all games are something you usually play in the carnival. They got ring toss, pumpkin-patch-2Fish pond game, pumpkin-patch-3Can knockdown, pumpkin-patch-12and shooting game, although they used balls on this one. pumpkin-patch-5After the games, the kids went around the Kid Zone for trick or treat. Several establishments participated and were generous enough to provide treats for the kids. pumpkin-patch-6Thereafter, we head back to the school for refreshments. CDO was also among their sponsors; hence the overflow of hotdogs. Other treats include popcorn, cupcakes, candies, and chocolates. Some of the kids didn’t move a muscle and stayed on the buffet area. pumpkin-patch-7The kids were also given lootbags, courtesy of some sponsors and generous parents. We were asked to provide something for the kids’ lootbags, although this time, the teachers encouraged us to give something more educational and useful, and preferably no sweets. I wasn’t able to take a picture of the lootbag because my daughter was so excited in opening it. Nonetheless, some of the things she got are Play-Doh, crayons, workbooks, pencils, puzzles, and notebooks, which she all loved. pumpkin-patch-10Too bad, it’s my daughter’s last year in GPS. Good thing my youngest is attending the same school next year and I can’t wait to see what GPS will cook up.

1. Michi (@michisolee)

November 7, 2016 at 9:19 am

When my son was in preschool years, no scary costumes too. We also contribute for the loot bags. 🙂

2. Charley's Mommy

November 7, 2016 at 11:32 am

I agree that Halloween for kids shouldnt be scary but rather fun for them to enjoy. Your daughter looks cute in her costume!!! 😉

3. Meg Villamarin-Mortega

November 7, 2016 at 1:27 pm

Your daughter is adorable. I like her costume 🙂 I like the popcorn wall design.

4. Nikole

November 7, 2016 at 2:50 pm

Cutiepie in her costume 🙂

5. Liz Aquino

November 7, 2016 at 6:42 pm

I love the theme. I’m not into Halloween celebrations myself but if halloween parties are as wholesome and awesome as this one, who wouldn’t want to attend? Looks fun!

6. mamaspeaksagain

November 8, 2016 at 11:09 am

Oh nice theme. I am not much of scarry halloween themes either and prefers cute and color ones.

7. Mhaan Arambulo (@momyrockinstyle)

November 9, 2016 at 12:14 am

Wow! I prefer this rather than wearing spooky costumes. i think it is more enjoyable. I’m excited when it is time for my son to attend such events. 🙂

8. Mommy Queenelizabeth

November 9, 2016 at 2:18 am

The event looks fun. I love colorful and happy vibes. Glad you enjoyed the party! 🙂

9. Rayrose Samson

November 9, 2016 at 4:50 am

I just love the whole concept of this event

10. Nerisa

November 9, 2016 at 6:20 am

This is a nice idea for halloween – no scary costumes. some kids kasi doesnt want to participate because they’re afraid.

11. Elisha Caballero Abeño

November 9, 2016 at 9:42 am

Nice take for halloween. What I love lang tlga sa celebration na to are the cute costumes and the treats. Other than that, I personally think na it cultivate fear sa kids.

12. Jackie

November 9, 2016 at 5:23 pm

Wow what a big party, may sponsor pa! This event looked wonderful. Plus what great costumes by the kids! 🙂

13. Neri Ann

November 11, 2016 at 12:22 am

No scary costumes too for my kids for halloween. They also got to enjoy more of the candies this year! So we are looking forward to next year.

14. Cheryl F

November 11, 2016 at 1:15 am

The event looks fun. We had party organized here too last Halloween for kids. It’s great to see kids in costumes.

15. Lique Dimayuga

November 11, 2016 at 4:10 am

Looks like a lot of fun. I don’t think essential naman talaga for Halloween celebrations to be scary, just as long as may element of fun is what counts 🙂

16. Momma Mitch

November 12, 2016 at 4:01 pm

Ang cute ng theme! I’d rather be attending parties with themes like this on a Halloween rather than the spooky ones. Bukod sa matatakutin kasi ako, eh baka magka-nightmare din naman ang bagets ko kung puro scary things ang nakapaligid sa kanya during the event. Hehe

17. Anna “Mommy Anna” Plaida

November 15, 2016 at 6:38 am

Kids party now a days are so cool, para nung time ko spag and chicken and lumpia lang. Basta may balloon happy na

18. Berlin

November 16, 2016 at 12:02 am

Not used to halloween parties but I love attending one if invited. It is refreshing to see cute kids wearing wholesome customes instead of scary ones. Those parties will.definitely create an impact on our kids and they will remember it that once or twice, they were dressed like a princess or queen one halloween party.

19. Hannah (Iway Diaries)

November 16, 2016 at 3:33 am

Wow, nice event for halloween, cute din ng costume ng daughter mo.

20. Kaycee Enerva

November 21, 2016 at 5:13 am

My kid and I haven’t attended any Halloween party yet, ever! Looks fun, and her costume is soooo cute!

21. Mommy Levy

November 21, 2016 at 1:48 pm

my son (9 year old) also prepares to wear costumes that is not so scary.

22. Ma.Me.Mi.Mommy

November 22, 2016 at 6:32 am

This is so cute! I love how they put a lot of effort in executing the theme! 🙂

23. TweenselMom

November 22, 2016 at 1:22 pm

Nice party and lots of activities. These types of events which are kid-friendly are very recommendable kasi kaunti nalang ang play areas where they can really roam around.

24. amethystineblue81882

December 13, 2016 at 12:26 am

Kids nowadays are so blessed! Imagine there a lot of fun activities for them. Nung bata ako parang ang konti ng pwedeng gawin at puntahan. And halloween parties are becoming more and more popular. 🙂